This recipe was found in my husband’s p90x book — you know, that one you’ve seen on the infomercials? It works. He lost 40 pounds the first go round. Now if he gains 5-10 pounds, he goes back on it and viola! weight is gone. It is an INTENSE work out, though.
Anyway, here is the recipe for
Lemon Garlic Chicken
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoons molasses
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
4 chopped garlic cloves
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, lemon wedges, parsley
1. combine first four ingredients and add chicken. cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning at least once.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Arrange chicken in a shallow roasting pan. Pour marinade over the chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. Bake for 20 minutes, basting occassionally. Then bake another 20 minutes more.
* I usually cook it longer because I have little kids and need it very well done! Also, you may want to cover it with foil after you stop basting, otherwise in my oven, it sucks up all the marinade and dries it out.